Norwest Junior Football
Junior Team Football (9th to 12th Grade) at Norwest United continues to grow in numbers each year and we have boys and girls teams across all age groups.
For all information about our Junior Grades please download our handbook.
2019 Pre Season Training and Open Training Days
Please find below the dates and times for each grade to take part in pre season training and open training days.
PRE-SEASON TRAINING DAYS – ATTENDANCE REQUIRED FOR REP TEAM SELECTION
These are for any players who wish to be considered to be in a Norwest Representative Team. You are encouraged to come to as many pre-season sessions as possible to help with the selection process before all ‘Rep’ and ‘Club’ based teams are announced.
- 9th and 10th Grade Boys -Wednesday February 13th, 20th and 27th from 4:00pm to 5:15pm
- 11th and 12th Grade Boys - Wednesday February 13th, 20th and 27th from 5:30pm to 6:45pm
- 9th, 10th and 11th Grade Girls - Thursday February 21st and 28th from 4:00pm to 5:15pm
- 12th and 13th Grade Girls - Thursday February 7th and 14th from 4:00pm to 5:15pm
- 14th Grade Premier Girls - Friday February 8th, 15th, 22nd and March 1st from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- 16th Grade Premier Girls - Tuesday’s and Thursday’s onwards from February 5th 6:00pm 8:00pm
OPEN TRAINING DAYS
If you do not wish to be selected and trial for a rep team or your grade doesn’t have pre season training dates (i.e. youth boys teams 13th grade and above) you can attend our open training day to be placed in a club team. It is important that you attend the open training day so that we know your son or daughter wishes to be placed in a team. If you cannot attend please contact us to express interest in joining a team so that we can accommodate you.
- 9th and 10th Grade Boys – Sunday 17th February from 9:00am to 10:15am
- 11th and 12th Grade Boys – Sunday 17th February from 10:30am to 11:45am
- 13th to 17th Grade Boys – Sunday 24th February from 9:00am to 10:30am
- 13th to 17th Grade Girls – Sunday 24th February from 11:00am to 12:30pm