We expect and require players and supporters to adhere to the following code:
- Learn the difference between supportive and abusive comments
- Accept the decisions of officials and coaches.
- Display self-control on the sideline. Always be positive. Never shout at or ridicule players.
- Respect that people are involved in sport for fun and enjoyment.
- Support good play and applaud good performance from all competitors.
- Attempt to understand the rules of the game.
- Show your appreciation to people who volunteer their time to make sport happen.
- Remember that we are all capable of making mistakes.
PARENTS & CAREGIVERS
- Encourage your child, and other people’s children, in their efforts in sport.
- Insist that your child plays within the rules and by the principles of Fair Play.
- Respect your child’s efforts the same, regardless of whether she or he has won or lost.
- Watch your child play and let him / her enjoy the game.
- Show your appreciation to people who volunteer their time
- so your child can play and practice.
- Remember your child plays sport for his / her reasons, not yours.
- Be a positive role model for your child.
- Never place undue pressure on your child to play or perform.
- Make an effort to understand the rules of the game.